EblanaAssociates has the experience of working with project engineers and consultants to simulate the MEP aspects of projects such as electrical and mechanical containment, HVAC, lighting and fittings, and so on.
Our team of experts are always focused on the traditional three phases of MEP modelling:
- Modelling; to aid in service coordination, access, and clash detection.
- Calculations and sizing to guarantee that the designed systems are working.
- Cost estimation; this provides the customer and consultants with a clearer image of the project and aids in the financial management of the project.
An intelligent and parametric BIM model can provide all the information listed above, as well as much more. MEP modelling allows us to:
- illustrate the impact of various design choices develop
- A bird's-eye perspective of the entire building-plant system
- Reduce construction-related errors, unanticipated events, and cost rises
- Avoid interferences between the plant systems and architectural and structural elements that compromise the functionality or the aesthetics of the project
- Accurately analayze the costs and timescales of the project.